Our new mini allows you to easily install and remove your compensator without the hassle of set screws and Loctite. This compensator is designed to work with all generations of Glock model 43, 43x and 48 in 9mm with a barrel threaded 1/2-28. These also work excellent on the Sig P365 and P365XL with the appropriate threaded barrel. Installation is as easy as removing your slide and guide rod, screwing the Glock Comp on until it is correctly timed with your slide profile, then tightening the 2 screws which clamp the compensator securely to your barrel. The Glock Comp is designed and precision machined from 7075 Aluminum to match your slide profile, then Gold Anodized for years of dependable use. The 4 side ports and 2 top ports mitigate recoil and give you that split second advantage on follow up shots!
- Precision machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- FDE Duracoat
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Dimensions: W: .875" L: 1.025" H: .800"
* Adding a compensator to your pistol changes the dynamics of your pistol cycling and will sometimes require modifications to allow for this. We have tested our compensator extensively on many host weapons, and have found that it typically cycles with the factory configuration. Your performance will be based upon gun configuration and ammo selection.
* If you do experience any cycling issues please consult a qualified gunsmith before making any modifications.
* The gap between the Glock Comp and your slide will vary due to variations in barrel length on aftermarket barrels.